Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Update on Messy Play Paint

Success! 

We tried messy play with paint at home yesterday morning, after brekkie, so full of food and not tired, which I think might have helped. 
We sat on a blanket in the kitchen and I spread lots of paper in front of Ruby and only put a little paint down, say a tablespoon at first, and gently Ruby started to poke at it then spread it around the paper, then from hand to hand. I was feeling brave so I added more paint and still no tears, we did handprints and general messy marks with our hands and feet, then I popped her in a bath to clean off before she got fed up, all in all a good experience so fingers crossed, she will feel more confident next Peep messy session. 

Will defiantly be doing more at home now. 


C

No comments:

Post a Comment