Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Little About Us

Hey

Please feel free to comment on posts, I would love to see who is visiting and what you think, please be kind :-)
So us..... We started our family last year with the addition of Ruby, in October, since then we have tackled countless dirty nappies, jets of poo, breast feeding issues, lack of weight gain, swimming lessons, 2 holidays with baby, our first tooth, weaning, jabs, crawling, first smiles, first christmas, first giggle, returning to work and lots of fun. And lots and lots more, its all been great experience some good some more challenging.

I am setting my self the goal of 3 blogs a week, and will cover off something experience-wise in one of them, but if you would like advice or a chat about a certain topic please comment and I will do my best :-)

Our little bundle was 8lb 11.5oz and born at 05.38 she is real cheeky monkey :-) very confident no doubt in a couple of years I will be saying too confident lol, she makes my day everyday, if you are reading blogs as a new mum (literally just had your baby) and out looking for tips or friendship, please don't read and think why is no one else struggling or how does everyone know everything, I was amazed 'how much' everyone around me or on the internet knew and felt like I knew nothing, but it comes it really does you just get a few weeks into motherhood and the knowledge is there.
When we came back from hospital, the same day as Ruby was born, neither of us had ever changed a nappy, I was assuming breastfeeding was going to be easy peasy, and Ruby hadn't cried once at hospital so we were in a blissful state of ignorance :-)

More on our first night soon ;-)
C

No comments:

Post a Comment